Mayhem to Miracles
Miracles are real!
Hope is the magical elixir that can transform life’s troubles into a sense of grace and meaning.
Experience modern-day miracles as 30 inspiring individuals share their high-fives and down-lows of moving through physical challenges, abusive relationships, addictions, lost and found love, and more.
- Shamanic healer and trauma therapist Judy Lemon finding her true life’s calling after a devastating loss
- Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos’ finding her forever love
- Rev. Ariel Patricia’s message of hope from an animal totem
- New York Times bestselling author James Redfield’s synchronicities of writing The Celestine Prophecy
- Spiritual mentor Sister Dr. Jenna’s transformation from disco queen to Divine angel
- New York Times bestselling author Dr. Bernie Siegel’s spiritual flat tires in life
- Media guru Deborah Beauvais’ fight to save her child…and herself
- Author Tamara Knox’s path to physical and spiritual wellness
- Media partner Peggy Willms’ decision on her pregnancy
“I thank Spirit for pulling me out of a life that was not the one I came here for.”
When Spirit Calls
Contributing Author: Judy Lemon
Sharing her story of how losing the love of her life led to her becoming a jungle shaman’s apprentice, Judy Lemon is delighted to be included as a contributing author in Mayhem to Miracles: Sacred Stories of Transformational Hope.
Available on Amazon
Sacred Stories Publishing
Paperback: 265 pages 6×9
“When we practice giving consciously, our lives begin to move forward faster. Everything amplifies.” – James Redfield New York Times bestselling author of The Celestine Prophecy
“Miracles happen when your mind is awake and your heart is open.” – Rev. Dr. Temple Hayes