Experience the Magic of Spirit Animals
Soar with Dr. Steven Farmer and my fellow sacred storytellers as we share personal tales of spirit animals appearing to us in real life, in dreams, or symbolically, to share their mystical yet practical medicine. Experience how these spiritual allies can guard, aid, heal, and guide you in the most unexpected and delightful ways, including:
- an otter that instills confidence in a young single mom.
- a group of crows that helps a woman fulfill a promise to her old cat.
- a family of whales that washes away fear and inspires an awe for life.
- a poison dart frog that cautions about caring for our air and water.
- a coyote that warns a man of his friend’s deception.
- a moth that teaches of grief, loss, and eternal love.
- a jaguar that retores hope to a heartbroken woman.
Renowned “animal spirit guy” Dr. Steven Farmer explains how these profound encounters affirm our intimacy with the animal world and the realm of Spirit. His wisdom will heighten your understanding of spirit animal symbolism, the five major ways that spirit animals can speak to you, and how to discern their messages for you.
Learn how to receive the animals’ gifts in the form of wisdom, guidance, protection, and power, and come to feel their support, trust their keen perception, and appreciate the simple ways in which they appear just when you need guidance the most.
ANIMALS will show you how you, too, can fly like an eagle, run like a puma, and reach new heights like the tallest giraffe.
Dr. Steven Farmer is a licensed psychotherapist, shamanic practitioner, trauma recovery specialist, and author of several bestselling books and oracle cards, including Animal Spirit Guides, Pocket Guide to Spirit Animals and Healing Ancestral Karma. He serves on the board of the Society of Shamanic Practice.
“Even after all these years, I still thank my loyal crow family for their magic and wisdom.”
The Cat, the Coyote and the Crows
“ANIMALS is the first book to celebrate the magic we can share with the spirit world through our dreams, metaphorically, and in nature” – Sandra Ingerman